What to Do if Your Ring Video Doorbell Goes Offline
- Next, check that all of your wires are properly plugged in and that all the lights on the front of the router are green.
- Check to see whether another Wi-Fi device is having a problem connecting to the network.
- Unplug your router for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. See if your Ring Doorbell automatically reconnects.
- If you have a Ring Video Doorbell 2 try removing and then replacing the battery. See if your Ring Video Doorbell 2 automatically reconnects.
- Note: This step only applies to the Ring Video Doorbell 2. Do not disassemble a ring unit.
- Press the Setup button on the Ring device to put the device in Setup mode. Wait 10 seconds, then press it again and see if your Ring automatically reconnects.
- If all else fails, check to make sure your device's battery is it's properly charged.