If you would like to add a new payment method to your Ring account, this can be done quickly and easily through the Ring.com Web site.
Note: You can have multiple payment methods attached to one account, but for many account functions, you will need at least one.
Just follow these instructions to add a new payment method to your account:
- Go to www.ring.com to enter your payment information.
- Click on the "Log In" button on the upper right-hand side of the site.
- Log in using your Ring.com account credentials.
- If you do not have credentials, click on the "Create a New Account" button and follow the instructions to create your new Ring account.
- Select "Account."
- Add your credit card information to the spaces under "Credit Card on File."
- Click "Save."
Note: While logged in, you can also edit or delete a payment method.
- Important Note: Deleting the credit card attached to a Ring Protect Plan will cause the Plan to be canceled.