Ring doorbells and outdoor security cameras are water-resistant and designed to withstand normal rainfall and snow.
Ring products are not waterproof and shouldn’t be submerged in water or sprayed with high pressure water. If you can, it is recommended to keep your Ring device under a protective overhang such as a hanging roof.
Water-Resistant Ring Video Doorbells
- Video Doorbell
- Video Doorbell 2
- Video Doorbell Pro
- Video Doorbell Pro 2
- Video Doorbell 3
- Video Doorbell 3 Plus
- Video Doorbell Wired
- Video Doorbell 4
- Video Doorbell (2nd Generation)
- Video Doorbell Elite
- Peephole Cam | Door View Cam
Check this comparison chart to find which Ring Video Doorbell suits your home best.
Water-Resistant Ring Security Cameras
- Stick Up Cam Battery (2nd Gen)
- Stick Up Cam Wired (2nd Gen)
- Stick Up Cam Elite (2nd Gen)
- Stick Up Cam Solar (2nd Gen)
- Stick Up Cam Battery (3rd Gen)
- Stick Up Cam Solar (3rd Gen)
- Stick Up Cam Plug-In (3rd Gen)
- Spotlight Cam Wired
- Spotlight Cam Battery
- Spotlight Cam Mount
- Spotlight Cam Solar
- Floodlight Cam
- Floodlight Cam Wired Plus
- Floodlight Cam Wired Pro
The Always Home Cam and the Indoor Cam are not designed to be used outdoors.
Find a Ring Security Camera that's right for your home or outdoor space.