Using Dark Mode in the Ring app helps reduce eye strain, improve readability and can extend your mobile device's battery life. Dark Mode
- The latest version of the Ring app to use Dark Mode
- The latest version of your mobile device operating system.
Use this link to make sure you have the latest version of the Ring app.
Your Mobile Device
Learn how to update your mobile device operating system.
How to Set Up Dark Mode in the Ring App
1. Tap the three lines (☰) on the top left of your Dashboard.
2. Scroll down in the left menu to see Display.
3. Tap Display.
- Select Auto to follow the settings on your mobile device.
- Select Always Light to keep a lighter daytime look.
- Select Always Dark to keep the app in Dark Mode at all times.
4. Then you can select Standard or Extra Dark to save power.
How to Set Up Dark Mode in your Mobile Device Settings
- Go to Settings
- Tap Display & Brightness
- Select Dark to turn on Dark Mode
- Open Device Settings
- Select Accessibility
- Under Display, turn on Dark theme