As of March 23, 2022 the Key app will no longer support the Ring Access Controller Pro. From that point forward, management of your Ring Access Controller Pro will now be done directly in the Ring app.
If you have not done so yet, you can setup the Ring Access Controller Pro on the Ring app by following the steps below:
- Download the Ring app.
- Open your Ring app.
- Log in to your existing Ring account or, if you do not have one, create a new Ring account.
- Open the side menu.
- Tap Set Up a device.
- Tap Locks and Access Control.
- Tap your device – Ring Access Controller Pro or Ring Access Controller Pro 2.
- Follow the steps in the app. Please link the same Amazon.com account used for your Key app to ensure the correct device is migrated.
- To retrieve the correct email address from the Key app. Go to the Key app, select the menu on the upper left hand corner and your email address will be presented at the top.