Primary account owners can view their billing history for their Ring subscriptions. To access billing history, you’ll need to sign into your Ring Account. Once signed in, you can view billing details such as payment method, payment date, charge amount, and more. You can also download an invoice PDF for a specific billing date.
Please note, billing history is not supported on the Ring App at this time.
To view your billing history:
- Log into your Ring account.
- From the Dashboard, go to Account > Billing History.
- Your billing history will appear on the webpage.
- To download an invoice, select View Invoice.
- If your subscription was purchased on Amazon, select View on Amazon.
The invoice will download as a PDF. If you’re having issues with the download, make sure you’ve enabled file downloads on your browser.
When signed in to your Ring account, you can also view the order history for purchased Ring devices. To do this, go to Account > Order History. For more details, see this article.