IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION (North America)
Read all instructions and safety information before use.
- Chime Pro is for indoor use only. Do not expose your device to liquids. If your device gets wet, carefully unplug the device without getting your hands wet and wait for the device to dry completely before plugging it in again.
- Do not attempt to dry your device with an external heat source, such as a microwave oven or a hair dryer.
- To avoid risk of electric shock, do not touch your device or any wires connected to your device during a lightning storm.
- If the device appears to be damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not cover the device while operating.
- Do not open the housing.
- Protect the device from sunlight.
Disconnecting the plug will power the device off.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounding-type plug. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The grounding prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to a socket on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Pursuant to Section 15.21 of the FCC rules, changes or modifications to a Product by the user that are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
The device meets the FCC Radio Frequency Emission Guidelines. Information on the product is on file with the FCC and can be found by inputting such Product’s FCC ID (which can be found on the device) into the FCC ID Search form available at fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid.
The party responsible for FCC compliance is Ring LLC, 1523 26th Street Santa Monica, CA 90404. To contact Ring about the device’s FCC equipment authorization, please write us at the address shown above or contact us using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information regarding the Chime Pro FCC equipment authorization(s) can be found at: ring.com/regulatory
Device Name: Chime Pro (2nd Generation)
FCC ID: 2AEUPBHACP021
Electrical Rating: 100–240VAC~ 0.35A 50/60Hz
Temperature Rating: 32F to 104F (0C to 40C)
Recycling your device properly
In some areas, the disposal of certain electronic devices is regulated. Make sure you dispose of, or recycle your device in accordance with your local laws and regulations.
©2021 Ring LLC or its affiliates. Ring and all related marks are trademarks of Ring LLC or its affiliates.