To set up your Ring Access Controller Pro in your Ring app, simply scroll down to follow the step-by-step instructions.
Before you begin
- Download the Ring app and be sure it’s been updated to the latest version before you begin.
- Link your Ring account to your Amazon account
- Tap Link Accounts
- Enter the password for your Ring account.
- You will see an Amazon welcome screen. From this screen you can create a new Amazon account or log in with an existing one.
- When you have finished creating your account or entering your Amazon account credentials, tap Sign in.
- Your accounts are now linked.
- Tap Continue
Step One - Choose your device
- Open your Ring app on your mobile device.
- Tap the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the side menu.
- Tap Set Up a Device.
- Tap Lock & Access Controllers
- Tap Ring Access Controller Pro.
Step Two - Call the operations team.
- Call the operations team at 1-888-255-1041
- Provide your activation code
- Provide your device serial number (this can be found on the device itself).
- Provide your address.
- Your device will be activated within minutes and an Amazon delivery person will be able to use the device to streamline your package deliveries.
Note: Please take a screenshot or write down your access code. It is critical for activating your device with the operations team and should be shared with an installer if you are using one.