Eero’s tri-band high speed router provides a wifi network to support your Lennar smart home connected devices. These articles from the eero support site will provide you with the information you need to set up and use your eero Pro router.
Before you begin, you’ll need to download the eero app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. You’ll set up eero using your mobile device.
Where should you set up eero?
Eero recommends that you set up your eero Pro in a location that is:
- Out in the open, so your smart home devices, computers, and phones have good wifi reception.
- Away from large electronics, as these can block wifi signals.
How do you set up eero?
The eero app will take you through the setup process.
Which devices support the eero app?
- iOS: iOS 12 or later
- Android: 7.0 or later (tablets included)
Having difficulty setting up eero Pro? Here’s what you can do.
Eero recommends that you try these 5 steps first:
- Make sure that your mobile device has Bluetooth on.
- Turn your eero Pro off and on again. You can do this by unplugging it, then plug it back in again.
- Turn your existing modem off and on again.
- Put your existing modem into bridge mode - if it’s a combination modem/router. You can find instructions here.
- Check your internet connection by plugging the ethernet cable directly into your computer. If your internet is up and running, you’ll be able to get on the internet.
What should you do if your network is offline?
Eero recommends that you troubleshoot your network first.
- Make sure your eero Pro and your modem both have power.
- Check that the LED lights on your eero Pro and your modem are on.
- Turn your eero Pro off and on again by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- Turn your modem off and on again by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- Check that the ethernet cable is properly connected.
If none of these steps work, you may want to call your internet service provider to check on and resolve issues with your internet service.
Eero has a red LED light.
This indicates that eero has no internet connection. Check to see if the ethernet cable is connected correctly, and check to see if your internet service is working.
What are the LED patterns for eero Pro?
How do you share your eero wifi network with guests?
- Open the eero app, and tap settings.
- Tap Guest Access, and switch the toggle to On.
What if the eero network is slower than usual?
Eero recommends that you complete the following steps:
- Check your devices to see if only one device is slower or if it’s multiple devices.
- If it’s one device, turn the device’s wifi off and on again. You can also unplug the device and plug it back in again.
- Run a speed test to check your internet speed on the device or on your mobile phone. Try the test from different location around your home.
- Unplug your eero devices, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Restart your modem by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, then plugging it back in.