If you need help with your Ring products, select one of the topics listed below.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Download the getting started guide here.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro Setup Mode
- Setting Up Your Ring Video Doorbell Pro in the Ring App
- Blinking Blue Circle on Ring Video Doorbell Pro After Installation
- Understanding your Ring Video Doorbell Pro light patterns
- How to Solve Power Problems with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Troubleshooting issues with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- My Ring Doorbell Pro won’t chime at extreme temperatures
Ring Alarm (2nd gen)
Download the getting started guide here. (add link)
- Welcome to Ring Alarm video
- Download the Ring Alarm Setup Guide
- Ring Alarm Base Station
- Contact Sensor (2nd generation)
- Troubleshooting your Contact Sensor (2nd generation)
- Motion Detector (2nd generation)
- Troubleshooting your Ring Alarm Motion Detector (2nd generation)
- Ring Alarm Motion Detector Settings
- Ring Alarm Keypad
- Troubleshooting your Ring Alarm Keypad (2nd generation)
- Ring Alarm Keypad (2nd gen) Lights and Buttons Explained
- Pulling Multiple Battery Tabs While Trying to Set Up Alarm Devices
- Pets and the False Alarms
- Understanding Monitoring*
- What is the Permit Application Process?
- Professional monitoring* emergency response plans
- What does a Ring Alarm emergency contact do?
Ring Smoke & CO Listener*
- Smoke & CO Listener* Quick Start Guide
- Testing your Smoke & CO Listener*
- Replacing the batteries in your Listener*
- Fixing your Listener*
Still need help? Call the Ring Support line dedicated to Lennar Communities Connected by Ring at 877-326-3982
* A compatible Ring Protect subscription is required to enroll in the Ring Alarm professional monitoring service. Professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec). Ring does not own its own professional monitoring center. Smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring is not available for commercial properties. See Ring Alarm licenses at: https://www.ring.com/licenses.