The Level Lock is an invisible smart lock, designed to fit easily into a deadbolt opening and blend naturally with the style of a home. Level Lock lets family, friends or service providers share access via the Ring app and allows for automation such as automatically locking the door when someone leaves or receiving entry and exit notifications.
Using your Level Lock
- How to install Level App
- How to add a lock to Level App
- Level Lock Technical Specifications
- Mobile device compatibility
- Event history
- How to lock and unlock Level Lock
- How to set auto lock
- How to access your lock remotely
- How to add a guest
- Admin vs. guest access
- Can I invite other people to access the lock?
- How to create a Party Pass
- How to reorder your locations
- How to delete a location from Level App
- How to add a location to Level App
- How to Use Level Bolt and Level Touch in the Ring App
Need some extra help?
- How to adjust the sound
- Lock doesn’t chirp
- How secure is Level Lock?
- Can Level Lock automatically lock?
- How long does the battery last, and how do I change it?
- What if I lose Internet access, can I still get into my house?
- How to update your Level Lock
- Why do I have to update my firmware?
- Firmware update failed
- How to remove a lock from Level App
- More about Level Locks