Installing a faceplate on your Ring Video Doorbell is very easy, simply follow the instructions below:
- Unscrew the security screw at the bottom of the Ring Video Doorbell.
- Gently pull the old faceplate off the unit by pulling it from the lower edge of the plate.
- Note: The faceplate should pop off easily, do not use excessive force.
- Slip the new faceplate on the unit by sliding the attachment tab at the top of the faceplate into the slot in the Ring Video Doorbell. Push in until the faceplate clicks into place.
- Reattach the security screw to the bottom of the Ring Video Doorbell.