The Ring Alarm Panic feature is a way for Ring Alarm owners to instantly trigger emergency response through their Ring Alarm system. The Panic alarm can be triggered with the Ring Alarm Panic Button, or the Ring Alarm Keypad.
Make sure you know how the Panic Alarm is triggered:
- 2nd generation Keypad, Police/Panic button: Press and hold the Police button for 3 seconds.
- 1st generation Keypad: Press and hold the ✓ and x buttons for 3 seconds.
- Panic Button: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
- Keep your Keypads and Panic buttons away from children and/or pets to avoid accidentally setting off the alarm
- If you want to test this functionality, you should toggle your monitoring status to Self-Monitored. This will allow you to test the functionality, without alerting our Central Monitoring Station. After testing, be sure to toggle back to professional monitoring.