Some insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for homes and apartments with professionally-monitored security systems. Ring Alarm provides a professional monitoring certificate that you can submit to your insurance company to see if you may qualify for a discount.
Please note: Insurance certificates are only available to neighbors with Ring Alarm who are enrolled in professional monitoring.
Get your insurance certificate using the Ring app:
- Open the app and tap on the Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Monitoring.
- Tap Insurance Certificate.
- Tap Send Certificate.
Get your insurance certificate online:
- Log in to your account at Ring.com/account
- Click Settings from the menu.
- Click Monitoring. (Note: It must say “Professional” or “Practice”.)
- Click Insurance Certificate.
- Choose Print or Email Certificate.
Please note that only the Ring account owner can get the insurance certificate. Insurance certificates will be sent to the owner’s email address.