If you've already downloaded the Ring mobile app, you may also be interested in the Ring web app. You can launch the Ring web app by logging in to your Ring account at Ring.com on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device’s web browser. From there, you'll have control over your devices and Ring.com account.
This article will give you an overview of the features in the web app.
NOTE: Use the same email address and password that you use to login to your Ring app to log into the Ring.com web app.
- Account Navigation: your Account Navigation is located on the top of the page on desktop and within the top left menu button on a mobile web browser.
- Quick Links: Your Account Navigation contains quick links to every page available to you after logging in. To shop for ring products, tap the Ring Logo or Ring Shop button. To return to your Dashboard, tap the My Dashboard button. Location Toggling — If you have more than one location, you can toggle between locations
- Dashboard: your Dashboard is the first screen you'll see after you log in to your Ring account on Ring.com. The Dashboard is designed to be your high-level holistic view into your devices and subscription status. Here is a snapshot of what you can do on your Dashboard:
- Protect Plan Tile
- View your Protect Plan status: i.e. whether you’re subscribed to a Ring Protect Plan or not and, if so, which Ring Protect plan you are subscribed to.
- Tap the Protect Plan tile to learn more about your plan, see the location and devices covered on your plan, see whether you’re eligible to upgrade your Ring Protect Plan, or subscribe to a Ring Protect Plan if you are not already subscribed.
- History: your History page is where you can take full control of your event history across your devices.
- Video History:* Scroll through your event history to see what type of event occurred, what device it occurred on, and when the event took place.
- Event Management: Review, Favorite, Share, Download, and Delete your videos.
- Event Filtering: Filter your events by date, event type, and/or event tags to narrow your search.
- Device Filtering: Filter between your devices to view a specific device’s event history.
- Shared Video Management:* Review your shared videos, see where you’ve shared them, and unshare your videos. Learn more.
*Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories require a subscription for digital notifications, in-app features, digital arming/disarming, and integration with other Ring, Echo, and third party products. Subscription sold separately. View ring.com/protect-plans for pricing and details.
- Devices: The Device option brings you to a list of each device set up at this Location, including Chime devices.
- Settings: Tapping on Settings takes you to the Settings controls.
- Under General Settings, you can change your Location’s name, address, and Ring Alarm Monitoring1 version.
- Location Settings will allow you to adjust Users, and Neighbors app Settings. You can also delete the Location from this screen.
- User screen, you can decide who has access to your devices and how much control they have over your system. Click here to learn more.
- Protect Plan: From here you can view information about the status of your Ring Protect Plan, upgrade or change plans for individual devices, and find out when your next bill is due.
- Locations: Tap the Location name in the upper-left hand corner of the screen to open up the list of Locations. From here, you can choose which Location to view.
- Account: Account is where you can manage all aspects of your Ring account, access your Control Center, check your order history, and log out.
- Ring Shop: This control will take you directly top the Ring shop where you can purchase more great Ring products.
NOTE: Ring Windows and Mac and desktop apps are no longer receiving updates for new devices and features.
Unsupported devices and features include the following:
- Video Doorbell Wired
- Video end-to-end encryption
- Amazon account linking
Please note that while certain features and products are no longer supported by the desktop apps, the apps will continue to receive critical security and bug updates.
1 A compatible Ring Protect subscription is required to enroll in the Ring Alarm professional monitoring service. Professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec). Ring does not own its own professional monitoring center. Smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring is not available for commercial properties. See Ring Alarm licenses at: https://www.ring.com/licenses.