If you've already downloaded the Ring mobile app, you may also be interested in the Ring web app. You can launch the Ring web app by logging in to your Ring account at Ring.com on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device’s web browser. From there, you'll have control over your devices and Ring.com account.
This article will give you an overview of the features in the web app.
Note: Use the same email address and password that you use to login to your Ring app to log into the Ring.com web app.
- Account Navigation: your Account Navigation is located on the top of the page on desktop and within the top left menu button on a mobile web browser.
- Quick Links: Your Account Navigation contains quick links to every page available to you after logging in. To shop for ring products, tap the Ring Logo or Ring Shop button. To return to your Dashboard, tap the My Dashboard button. Location Toggling — If you have more than one location, you can toggle between locations
- Dashboard: your Dashboard is the first screen you'll see after you log in to your Ring account on Ring.com. The Dashboard is designed to be your high-level holistic view into your devices and subscription status. Here is a snapshot of what you can do on your Dashboard:
- Mode Panel
- Control your home modes — Disarmed, Home, and Away — if you have an Alarm and/or have the State of the Home feature enabled.
- View your Alarm Monitoring Status: (Professionally Monitored or Self Monitored), the number of actively monitored alarm sensors, and the number of active cameras.
- View your Alarm sensors status: (i.e. whether all sensors or cleared or a specific sensor is tripped)
- Get notified: if your Alarm changes states (i.e. if your Alarm is alarming) and have the ability to disarm your alarm.
- Protect Plan Tile
- View your Protect Plan status: i.e. whether you’re subscribed to a Ring Protect Plan or not and, if so, which Ring Protect plan you are subscribed to.
- Tap the Protect Plan tile to learn more about your plan, see the location and devices covered on your plan, see whether you’re eligible to upgrade your Protect Plan, or subscribe to a Protect Plan if you are not already subscribed.
- Cameras and Snapshots
- See all of your cameras in one view.
- See the latest snapshots taken from your cameras and when the snapshot was last taken.
- Tap a camera to jump to the camera’s event history.
- Drag and drop your cameras to arrange them in your preferred order.
- Toggle between grid and column view (Mobile device only).
- Mode Panel
- History: your History page is where you can take full control of your event history across your devices.
- Video History: Scroll through your event history to see what type of event occurred, what device it occurred on, and when the event took place.
- Event Management: Review, Favorite, Share, Download, and Delete your videos.
- Event Filtering: Filter your events by date, event type, and/or event tags to narrow your search.
- Device Filtering: Filter between your devices to view a specific device’s event history.
- Shared Video Management: Review your shared videos, see where you’ve shared them, and unshare your videos. Learn more.
- Devices: The Device option brings you to a list of each device set up at this Location, including Chime devices.
- Settings: Tapping on Settings takes you to the Settings controls.
- Click here to learn more about professional and self-monitoring for Ring Alarm.
- Through your Neighbors app settings, you can adjust alert and post preferences — learn more here.
- Under General Settings, you can change your Location’s name, address, and Ring Alarm Monitoring version.
- Location Settings will allow you to adjust mode settings, Alarm Alerts, Users, and Neighbors app Settings. You can also delete the Location from this screen.
- Mode Settings show which components are monitored, Sensor chirps, and Entry/Exit delays. Click here for more information on Entry and Exit Delays.
- Monitoring will allow you to change what type of monitoring you want for your Ring Alarm system.
- From the User screen, you can decide who has access to your devices and how much control they have over your system. Click here to learn more.
- Alarm Alerts can be customized for both push notifications and email notifications.
- Protect Plan: From here you can view information about the status of your Ring Protect Plan, upgrade or change plans for individual devices, and find out when your next bill is due.
- Locations: Tap the Location name in the upper-left hand corner of the screen to open up the list of Locations. From here, you can choose which Location to view.
- Account: Account is where you can manage all aspects of your Ring account, access your Control Center, check your order history, and log out.
- Ring Shop: This control will take you directly top the Ring shop where you can purchase more great Ring products.
Note: Ring Windows and Mac and desktop apps are no longer receiving updates for new devices and features.
Unsupported devices and features include the following:
- Video Doorbell Wired
- Video end-to-end encryption
- Amazon account linking
Please note that while certain features and products are no longer supported by the desktop apps, the apps will continue to receive critical security and bug updates.