At Ring, we believe strong communities create safer neighborhoods. At this time, we are taking additional steps to protect our team and their families by doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19. These steps include enabling support team members to work remotely where possible and reducing our support hours of operation.
Ring continues to monitor COVID-19 day-by-day and will make changes as necessary.
The rest of this article answers frequently asked questions concerning Ring’s response to COVID-19.
What are the current hours of operation for Support?
Support hours have been reduced until further notice. We are no longer offering English email support. For the time being we will continue to offer French, German and Dutch email support per the hours listed below. The following lists our North American and European support hours for phone support:
- As of August 16th, English support is available by phone from 3AM - 11M PDT and by chat from 5AM - 9PM PDT, seven days a week.
- UK (and Europe) English phone support is available from 8AM-8PM CEST, from Monday to Sunday.
- Alarm support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- French support is currently available 8AM - 8PM CET, Monday - Friday via phone and email.
- German support is currently available 8AM - 8PM CET, Monday - Sunday via phone and email.
- Dutch support is available 8AM - 8PM CET, Monday-Friday via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone.
Is Ring still fully operational during the COVID-19 outbreak?
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners is our top priority. We continue to work closely with public and private medical experts to ensure we are taking the right precautions as the situation continues to evolve. These precautions include enabling team members to work from home where possible, enacting travel restrictions, closing our physical stores, and reducing our support hours of operation. That being said, Ring is making every effort to maintain operations and continue to fulfill orders and fully support our customers.
In addition, Ring has launched the Neighbor Pledge Program in an effort to assist local businesses during this difficult time.
Is there any other place I can go for support when I can’t reach an agent?
Yes. In addition to our online Help Center which contains hundreds of self-help articles, you can also head over to the Ring Community and read the latest information posted to message boards from Ring Community managers and worldwide Ring users.
You can also review the following solutions:
- The Ring Blog: Read about what’s new with Ring and check out articles for tips and tricks to help you better use your Ring products.
- Getting Started with the Ring App: Your Ring app contains a variety of tips and links to help articles that can help you diagnose issues and get your Ring devices back up and running.
- Getting Started with the Neighbors App: You can join your neighbors on the Neighbors App as a free way to view crime and safety updates in your neighborhood and connect with your community, with or without a Ring device.
- Note: The Neighbors app is only available in North America
Will my order still ship during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Ring is doing our best to continue to ship products during the COVID-19 outbreak. Currently, shipping carriers are seeing an increase in volume and your order may take an additional 24-48 hours to process in North America.
- In Europe we are following guidance from public health officials as we work to fulfill your order. In some instances this may impact whether, where, when, and how packages can be delivered. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
- We are currently unable to deliver in some areas of Austria, Italy, and Spain and have restricted the checkout accordingly.
Should anything change for Ring.com or our other international sites we will update you here, on Ring.com, as well as on each respective Ring retail site.
Are there any product or service discounts or free promotional programs running during the COVID-19 outbreak?
There are currently no special discounts or other promotional programs in place due to COVID-19. Ring Protect Plus users will still receive a 10% discount on all purchases on Ring.com.