Once your Stick Up Cam Elite has been set up, you can get the most out of it by using the device's Advanced Settings. This article describes the functions in Advanced Settings.
Accessing Advanced Settings
To access your Stick Up Cam Elite advanced settings:
- Open your Ring App.
- Tap on the three lines on the top left.
- Tap Devices.
- Select your Stick Up Cam Elite.
Below the image of the Stick Up Cam Elite, you'll have multiple options from which to choose.
Advanced Settings Controls
Device Settings allows you to adjust Video Settings, Alert Settings, Privacy Settings, General Settings and Partners, which connects smart locks, lights and other systems to your Ring Account.
Video Settings include:
- Live View.
- Preview for Live View.
- Infrared Lights for Night Vision.
- Video Recording Length.
Alert Settings include:
- App Alert Tones.
- Linked Chimes.
- Notification Preferences.
Privacy Settings include:
- Audio Streaming and Recording.
- Privacy Zones.
General Settings include:
- Device Name - where you can rename your device, if you wish.
- Location - where you can change the Location of your device.
- Installation type.
- Power Mode.
- Remove this Device - if you want to uninstall your doorbell.
- Partners - other companies that are official partners with Ring.
Motion Settings include:
- Motion Zones.
- Motion Verification.
- Motion Schedule.
- Motion Frequency.
- Manage Users - add or remove Shared Users.
Other options in Advanced Settings are :
- Event History - to learn more about Event History, click here.
- Mode Settings - to learn more about Mode Settings, click here.
- Motion Snooze - to learn about Motion Snooze, click here.
- Linked Chimes - to learn how to link a Ring Chime or Chime Pro, click here.
- Help Content - Ring Help Center