You can link your Ring account to your Amazon account in the Ring app to use features like the Ring Alexa Skill, Amazon Key, and receive exclusive Ring Protect benefits.
Keep in mind, only one Ring account can be linked to an Amazon account at a time.
How do I link my Ring account to my Amazon account on my phone?
Unlock your mobile device and follow these instructions below:
- Open the Ring app on your mobile device.
- Tap the three-lines (≡) on the top-left of your app screen.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Link your Amazon account.
- Tap Agree and Continue.
- Before you link your accounts you'll need to verify your Ring account by entering the password.
- Tap Continue to proceed.
- Next, you will see an Amazon welcome screen. Log in to your existing Amazon account credentials, or create a new one. It's okay if your Amazon account has a different email address than your Ring account.
- Then tap Sign in.
Your Amazon and Ring accounts are now linked.
How do I link my Ring account to my Amazon account from Ring.com?
To link your Ring account to your Amazon account from Ring.com, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account on Ring.com.
- Use the menu on the upper right-hand side of the screen to navigate to the Account page.
- Tap Link Amazon account.
- Enter the password for your Ring Account.
- Next, you will see an Amazon welcome screen. Log in to your existing Amazon account credentials, or create a new one.
- Then tap Sign in.
Your accounts are now linked.
How do I unlink my Ring account from my Amazon account on my phone?
Open the Ring App on your mobile device
- Tap the three-lines (≡) on the top left.
- Tap Account Settings from the side menu.
- Tap Amazon under Linked Accounts.
- Before you unlink your accounts you'll need to verify your Ring account by entering the password.
- Tap Unlink Accounts.
- If you are signed out after unlinking the account, you can sign in with your Ring account.
What are the benefits of linking my Ring account and my Amazon account?
Linking your Amazon account will allow you to gain access to certain Amazon features such as Amazon Key. Other benefits to account holders include the ability to see and manage all of your Ring Protect plans in one place along with the ability to purchase and activate Ring Protect Plans through Amazon.
If you have a Ring Protect Basic, Plus or Pro subscription, or a free trial, linking your accounts will also get you 10% off purchases of select Ring products on amazon.com. Terms and conditions apply.
To use the Ring Protect discount, just add an eligible Ring product to your Amazon cart and check out. The discount will be automatically applied to your order total – no discount code required. See terms and conditions for more details.
Do I have to link my Ring account and my Amazon account?
No. Linking your accounts is strictly voluntary and you can unlink the accounts at any time.
Do I lose my Ring account if I link my Amazon account and use it to log into the Ring app?
No, your Ring account still exists and can be accessed at any time.
Will Ring gain access to any of my Amazon information or vice-versa?
Yes. Agreeing to link these accounts grants Ring and Amazon the ability to access certain information from both accounts. Both companies, however, have stringent privacy policies regarding what can and cannot be accessed and both sets of policies will be honored by both companies.
Can I link my Ring account to my Amazon account if I'm not in the United States?
Yes. You can link your Ring account to your Amazon account outside of the United States.
Do I get the same benefits if I'm not in the United States?
Purchasing Ring Protect subscriptions on Amazon is only available to customers in the United States.