You can purchase a back-up battery for your Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-in in case you lose power for any reason. You only need one battery as back up power even though there are two battery slots.
The Ring app will notify you when the battery is getting low.
To Charge your Stick Up Cam Battery:
- Open the battery compartment by twisting the battery cover counterclockwise to unlock, then removing it from your Stick Up Cam.
- Connect any micro-USB charger to the charging port in the battery. During charging both the red and green lights will light up.
- Your battery is fully charged when the light on the battery shines a solid green.
- Slide the fully charged battery back into Stick Up Cam Cam until it clicks in place.
- Place the battery cover back onto your Stick Up Cam.
- Stick Up Cam will power up and be ready for use.
How do I Recharge my Stick Up Cam Battery?
Your Stick Up Cam battery is charged using a common micro-USB cable. The micro-USB cable can be plugged into any USB power source such as a computer. Your battery will take around five to 10 hours to fully charge depending on whether the USB cable is plugged into a USB port or into a wall outlet. Your battery will also be automatically charged by the power adapter while plugged in.