You can purchase a back-up battery for your Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-in in case you lose power for any reason.
The Ring app will notify you when the battery is getting low.
To Charge your Stick Up Cam Battery:
- Open the battery compartment by twisting the battery cover counterclockwise to unlock, then removing it from your Stick Up Cam.
- Connect any micro-USB charger to the charging port in the battery. During charging both the red and green lights will light up.
- Your battery is fully charged when the light on the battery shines a solid green.
- Slide the fully charged battery back into Stick Up Cam Cam until it clicks in place.
- Place the battery cover back onto your Stick Up Cam.
- Stick Up Cam will power up and be ready for use.
How do I Recharge my Stick Up Cam Battery?
Your Stick Up Cam battery is charged using a common micro-USB cable. The micro-USB cable can be plugged into any USB power source such as a computer. Your battery will take around five to 10 hours to fully charge depending on whether the USB cable is plugged into a USB port or into a wall outlet. Your battery will also be automatically charged by the power adapter while plugged in.