You can purchase a back-up battery for your Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-in in case you lose power for any reason. The Ring App will notify you when the battery is getting low.
To Charge your Stick Up Cam Battery:
- Open the battery compartment by twisting the battery cover counter-clockwise to unlock, then removing it from your Stick Up Cam.
- Connect any micro-USB charger to the charging port in the battery. During charging both the red and green lights will light up.
- Your battery is fully charged when the light on the battery shines a solid green (6-8 hours).
- Slide the fully charged battery back into Stick Up Cam Cam until it clicks in place.
- Place the battery cover back onto your Stick Up Cam.
To see your battery charge percentage in the Ring App:
- Tap the three lines on the top left.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap the doorbell or camera you want to check.
- Tap Device Health
- Check the percentage under Battery Level
The battery charge percentage will not change in the Ring App until the newly-charged battery is reinserted into the device.