You only need one battery for your Stick Up Cam Battery to work properly or to act as back-up power for your Stick Up Cam Solar. However, if you want extended battery life or don't want to experience any downtime while charging the battery, a second battery is available for purchase.
To Charge your Stick Up Cam Battery:
- Open the battery compartment by twisting the battery cover counterclockwise to unlock, then removing it from your Stick Up Cam.
- Remove the battery by pressing the release tab.
- Connect the orange micro-USB charger to the charging port in the battery. During charging both the red and green lights will light up.
- Your battery is fully charged when the light on the battery shines a solid green.
- Slide the fully charged battery back into Stick Up Cam Cam until it clicks in place.
- Place the battery cover back onto your Stick Up Cam.
- Stick Up Cam will power up and be ready for use.
How do you Recharge the Battery for your Stick Up Cam?
Your Stick Up Cam battery is charged using a common micro-USB cable (an orange one is included in your Ring box). The micro-USB cable can be plugged into any USB power source such as a computer. Your battery will take around five to 10 hours to fully charge depending on whether the USB cable is plugged into a USB port or into a wall outlet.