To charge the battery for your Ring Stick Up Cam Battery/Solar:
- Open the battery compartment by twisting the battery cover counter-clockwise to unlock it, then removing it from your Stick Up Cam.
- Remove the battery by pressing the release tab.
- Plug your Micro-USB cable to the battery's charging port. Your battery is fully charged when only the solid green light is on.
- Slide the fully charged battery back into Stick Up Cam until it clicks in place.
- Place the battery cover back onto your Stick Up Cam.
Check your battery percentage in the Ring app
- Tap the menu (≡) in the top left.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap the doorbell or camera you want to check.
- Tap Device Health.
- Check the percentage under Battery Level.
The battery charge percentage will not change in the Ring app until the fully-charged battery is reinserted into the device.
Extend your Stick Up Cam battery life
You only need one battery for Stick Up Cam Battery to work properly — or to act as backup power for your plugged-in Stick Up Cam or Stick Up Cam Solar. However, if you want extended battery life or don't want to experience any downtime while the battery is charging, a second battery could be helpful.