When using your Ring doorbells or security cameras, you can view the video that’s been recorded by your devices by using your connected Alexa-enabled device. This article will give you the verbal commands you can say to Alexa in order to view your Ring-recorded video.
Viewing latest recorded video
In order to view recently recorded video using Alexa commands, you can say the following:
- "Alexa, show me the last activity from [Ring Device Name]."
- "Alexa, show the most recent event from [Ring Device Name]."
- "Alexa, fast-forward."
- "Alexa, fast-forward 10 seconds."
- "Alexa, fast-forward 1 minute."
- "Alexa, rewind."
- "Alexa, rewind 10 seconds."
- "Alexa, rewind 1 minute."
- "Alexa, pause."
- "Alexa, play."
Note: In order to view recorded video, you will need to be signed up for a Ring Protect Plan.
Note: Be sure to enable Live View in order to use Alexa to view videos.