Connecting Ring Devices with Alexa is a simple process. To accomplish this, you’ll need to add Ring as a skill in your Alexa app. Once this is accomplished, you’ll be able to use a variety of Alexa-enabled devices with your Ring devices. What follows is a list of Alexa-enabled devices compatible with Ring Devices and Ring Devices compatible with Alexa-enabled devices:
Ring devices compatible with Alexa-enabled devices:
All models of Ring Doorbells.
All models of Ring Security Cameras.
Ring Alarm and Works with Ring smart locks when connected to a Ring Alarm system.
Ring Spotlights, Pathlights, Steplights, Floodlights, Motion Sensors and Mailbox Sensor.
Alexa-enabled devices compatible with Ring devices:
- Amazon Astro
- Echo Show (all generations)
- Echo Spot (all generations)
- Echo Speakers (all generations such as Echo Dot, Echo Dot with clock, Echo Plus, Echo Studio and Echo Flex)
- Fire Tablets (Gen 7 and above)
- Fire TV Cube (1st & 2nd Gen)
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen)
- Fire TV (3rd Gen)
- Fire TV (2nd Gen)
- Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV Edition
Other Alexa-enabled devices
Facebook (Meta) Portal
Facebook (Meta) Portal has Alexa built-in, which means you need to download the Amazon Alexa app and add the Ring Skill. Make sure your Ring device shows up in the Alexa app.