Set up your Ring Peephole Cam (Door View Cam) with this step-by-step guide.
1. Download and open Ring app. Select Set Up a Device.
2. Scan QR code with Ring app. Use this code or the one on your device to continue setup.
Remove protective film from device. This ensures your device works properly.
Plug the battery into a USB port using the provided orange cable.
The battery is fully charged when just one LED is lit. Keep in mind that it can take a full 5 to 10 hours to fully charge a Ring battery depending on whether the USB cable is plugged into a USB port or a wall outlet.
- Continue set up in the Ring app.
- Put the tool’s flat edge in the slots to unscrew.
- Remove peep lens.
- Smooth out the hole’s edges with the tool.
- Remove cap.
- Optional: Install the large view hole adapter if needed.
- Draw the cable out of the tube until there’s no slack.
- Gently pull excess cable through clip.
- Slide peephole cover up for privacy.