If you're receiving emails for an account you did not sign up for, cancelling the account is a simple process.
Follow the steps below to cancel the unwanted account:
Change the Password
- Attempt to log in to the account by clicking here.
- As you will not know the existing password for the account, click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email of the account you would like to change the password of.
- You will receive an email to that address. Open the email and click the link.
- Enter your new password, then confirm it.
Delete the account
- Log in to the account by clicking here and use the password you just created.
- Once you're in the account, go to the Data Requests page by clicking here.
- Click Delete my Account.
- This will permanently delete the account. This action cannot be undone.