Cancel your Ring Protect subscription for any reason on ring.com. There are no long-term commitments for your subscription.
Download Any Videos You Want to Keep
When you cancel a Ring Protect subscription, all of your recorded videos will be permanently deleted. To save any videos, you must download them before cancelling your Ring Protect plan.
Cancel a Subscription on Ring.com
- Log in to your account on Ring.com.
- Select Protect Plan on the top menu.
- Select the plan you want to cancel.
- On the bottom of the page select Cancel Plan, then a reason for cancellation.
- Select when to cancel your plan (now or at the end of your billing cycle).
- Confirm cancellation.
If you’re eligible for a refund, the refund amount will be returned to the payment method in your Ring account. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to process.
- If you no longer have the debit or credit card that was on the Ring account, contact your financial institution for instructions on how to receive your refund.
- If you paid with SEPA and it has been more than 180 days since your payment, please contact Ring Customer Support.
If you cancel an annual plan, you’ll receive a prorated refund for unused time. For example, if you used your annual plan for six months, you’ll receive a refund for the remaining six months you didn’t use.
If you cancel after a new month of your annual plan has already started, you’ll be charged for that month's subscription fee. You'll be eligible for a refund or credit of the remainder of your annual subscription fee (minus any credits applied or partial refunds issued).
If you cancel a monthly Ring Protect plan, you’ll receive a prorated refund for any unused days. For example, if you used your monthly plan for 15 days, you’ll get a refund for the remaining number of days in that month.