You can adjust the lights on your Floodlight Cam security camera in different ways to accommodate your home security needs.
In order to ensure that you updated light scheduling features, make sure that you have the latest version of the Ring app. If you need to find out how to update your Ring app, you can find out by using this link.
You can use light schedules to:
- Turn lights off
- Turn lights on
- Set dusk-to-dawn schedules
- Create custom schedules for the same time/day of the week
- Be able to determine if you have light schedules that overlap/conflict.
To set up a light schedule:
- Open your Ring app
- Tap the three lines on the top left of the screen
- Tap Devices
- Tap the Device Schedule tile
- If you do not see a Device Schedule tile, refer to instructions at the top of this page to make sure your Ring app is updated
- Tap Light Schedules
- Follow the prompts in the Ring app to customize your light schedules.
To adjust or change any of the light settings, use the same step-by-step sequence to navigate back to your security camera and select the Device Schedule tile.