Happy Holidays from Ring! During this busy season, many neighbors are ordering Ring products for either themselves or loved ones. To make sure you get your order before the holiday, this list of commonly asked questions will help.
How do I subscribe to the Ring Protect Plan?
What are the features of the Ring Protect Plan?
There are two paid subscription plans available. The following chart lists the features that come with each:
|Protect Plus Plan||Protect Basic Plan||Free|
$10 per month
Save $20 with annual purchase.
$3 per month
Save $6 with annual purchase.
Included with all Ring Devices.
No additional cost.
|Coverage||All Ring Devices at one address||One Ring doorbell or security camera.|
|Ring and Motion Alerts||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Custom Motion Detection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Interact with visitors from anywhere||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Live video on demand||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||Extended Warranty 1||Standard 1-year warranty||Standard 1-year warranty|
|Video Recording||Access recorded videos of every Ring, motion and live view event for up to 30 or 60 days, depending on your location. 2||Access recorded videos of every Ring, motion and live view event for up to 30 or 60 days, depending on your location. 2||No|
|Review, share and save Ring videos||Yes||Yes||No|
|Ring Alarm professional monitoring||Yes 3 4||No||No|
|Exclusive discounts at Ring.com||10% off Ring products||No||No|
|Long-term contract||None, cancel anytime||None, cancel anytime||None|
1. For extended coverage warranty to apply to your Ring device, the device must be within its original warranty period when you subscribe to Ring Protect Plus. Once the original warranty expires, the device will be covered under Ring Protect Plus until you discontinue your subscription.
2. Your Ring videos are stored in the cloud for up to 30 or 60 days, depending on your location (see FAQ). To keep important videos beyond the storage period, download them to your PC or mobile device.
3. Additional charges may apply in areas that require permits or guard response service for alarm verification.
4. Currently, Ring Alarm and the professional monitoring service are available only within the U.S. (excluding American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
Log in at ring.com before shopping to have the discount apply to your account.
You'll find your answers in the Ring Protect Plan article.
If you have a Ring Account
- Click here to go to Ring's Order Status page.
- The page will ask you to log in using the user name and password you registered in your Ring App.
- If you've forgotten your password, the page has a "Forgot Password" option.
If you don't have a Ring Account
- If you don't have a Ring App account, please click here and use the email address you used to place the order.
- You will need your Order Number which can be found your purchase confirmation email.
If you want to be assured of getting your order before Christmas, keep the following dates in mind:
- Monday December 17, 2018 is the last day to order via ground shipping.
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 is the last safe day to order via 2-Day for delivery for Christmas.
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 is the last day for guaranteed shipping with FedEx Overnight.
You have 30 minutes after your order is placed to call in and cancel your order. After that, your order will ship and cannot be canceled.
Ring stands behind its product and will replace defective units as quickly as possible. Contact us with the details and our community support representatives will ensure that if the device requires replacement, the replacement process is both as efficient and effortless as possible.
No. Ring does not issue or support and gift cards.