I am a Protect Plus subscriber, how do I redeem my discount?
Log in at ring.com before shopping to have the discount apply to your account.
Note: The Ring discount does not apply to all items on Ring.com nor the Ring Protect Plan.
I have other questions about the Ring Protect Plan.
You'll find your answers in the Ring Protect Plan article.
How do I find out the status of my order?
If you have a Ring Account
- Click here to go to Ring's Order Status page.
- The page will ask you to log in using the user name and password you registered in your Ring App.
- If you've forgotten your password, the page has a "Forgot Password" option.
If you don't have a Ring Account
- If you don't have a Ring App account, please click here and use the email address you used to place the order.
- You will need your Order Number which can be found on your purchase confirmation email.
What are my shipping options? Do you offer overnight or expedited shipping?
Orders under $48.99 will not qualify for free shipping. If your order is under $48.99, Standard shipping costs $3.99 and Expedited shipping costs $12.00. Orders over $49.00 will qualify for free shipping. Order subtotal must be minimum $49.00 to qualify for free shipping.
All Canadian orders are shipped at no cost to you via International Economy, which generally takes five to seven days.
Replacements may require an extra 24-48 hours processing time.
When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 24-48 hours at which point you will receive shipment tracking information.
I have questions about payments.
How long do I have to cancel an order?
You have up to 45 minutes after your order is placed to call in or click on the chat bubble at the bottom of the page, to cancel your order or change the delivery address. After that, your order will ship and cannot be canceled or have the address changed.
Beginning mid-December 2020, you'll be able to cancel your order within 45 minutes, without calling in, or contacting chat, from your order page or order confirmation email.
- From your order confirmation page, or order confirmation email, click View Order.
- At the bottom of the page you'll see how much time has elapsed since your order was placed.
- The time elapsed notice and cancellation option may take up to 5 minutes to appear while the order is being registered in our system.
- After 5 minutes has passed, click View Order again or refresh the page.
- Once the cancelation option appears, you'll see a message at the bottom of the page that says: Orders can be cancelled within the first 45 minutes of being placed. Click here to cancel your order.
- Begin the cancellation process and cancel your order.
- If the cancellation is successful, you'll receive an email notification within 30 minutes of cancellation.
- If the cancellation was unsuccessful, it was processed outside of the cancellation window you can find out how to return an order here.
- If you need to change the delivery address within 45 minutes of placing the order, please call in or contact us via the chat bubble at the bottom of this page.
Important: Customer Support works within the same cancellation time frame. If you are outside of the 45 minute return processing window, Customer Support will not be able to cancel the order.
What do I do if I receive a defective product?
Ring stands behind its product and will replace defective units as quickly as possible. Contact us with the details and our community support representatives will ensure that if the device requires replacement, the replacement process is both as efficient and effortless as possible.
How do I purchase Ring products?
You can purchase all of Ring's products at shop.ring.com.
What types of payments do you accept?
Ring accepts the following payment types for merchandise through our shop.ring.com website:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Amazon Pay
We do not accept any payments in the form of cash, check, money order or single-use credit cards.
Ring accepts credit cards and debit card payments for the Ring Protect Plan video subscription service.
I have other questions about payments.
I have other questions about shipping.
I have other questions about returns.
Does Ring issue or support any gift cards?
No. Ring does not issue or support any gift cards.