Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can follow the process outlined below to cancel an order on your own within 45 minutes of placing the order.
After 45 minutes, cancellations are no longer possible as your order will already have been sent to our fulfillment center. You will have to wait until the item is delivered and then return it for a full refund.
How to cancel your order:
- From your order confirmation page, or order confirmation email, click View Order.
- At the bottom of the page you'll see how much time has elapsed since your order was placed.
- The time elapsed notice and cancellation option may take up to 5 minutes to appear while the order is being registered in our system.
- After 5 minutes has passed, click View Order again or refresh the page.
- Once the cancelation option appears, you'll see a message at the bottom of the page that says: Orders can be cancelled within the first 45 minutes of being placed. Click here to cancel your order.
- Begin the cancellation process and cancel your order.
- If the cancellation is successful, you'll receive an email notification within 30 minutes of cancellation.
- If the cancellation was unsuccessful, it was processed outside of the cancellation window you can find out how to return an order here.
Important: Customer Support works within the same cancellation time frame. If you are outside of the 45 minute return processing window, Customer Support will not be able to cancel the order by phone or by chat.
Can I change an address on my order?
You can usually change an address on an order within 50 minutes of placing your order by contacting Customer Support. After 50 minutes, Customer Support cannot change an address.
My order is missing items.
If your order is missing items, it might have been shipped in different packages. Please refer to this article to check your order for delivery updates.
Can I add or remove items from an existing order?
We cannot modify an order once it has been placed. We do offer a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy if you'd like to return any unwanted products once they've been delivered.
My order shows delivered, but I didn't receive it.
If your order tracking shows your order was delivered, but you didn't receive it, please check around your home or business to make sure the package isn't hidden from view. If you still need help after a thorough check, around your property, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
What are my shipping options? Do you offer overnight or expedited shipping?
Orders under $48.99 will not qualify for free shipping. If your order is under $48.99, Standard shipping costs $3.99 and Expedited shipping costs $12.00. Orders over $49.00 will qualify for free shipping. Order subtotal must be minimum $49.00 to qualify for free shipping.
All Canadian orders are shipped at no cost you via International Economy, which generally takes five to seven days.
Replacements may require an extra 24-48 hours processing time.
When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 24-48 hours at which point you will receive shipment tracking information.
When will I receive my order?
After your order ships, Standard shipping usually arrives in 3-5 business days and Expedited shipping usually arrives in 1-3 days. Holiday orders may take longer due to shipping delays with the USPS and other carriers.
Where do these shipping policies apply?
These policies only apply within the United States. If you are not in the United States, you can see Ring’s international Shipping and Return policies at the following addresses:
Shipping and Returns - International
Please review the Delivery & Return policies for UK here
Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland)
Please review the Delivery & Return policies for Sweden, Denmark, and Finland here
Please review the Delivery & Return policies for Australia and new Zealand here
Rest of Europe
Please review the Delivery & Return policies for the rest of Europe here
Rest of the World
If my country is not in the previous list of countries can I still order Ring products?
Unfortunately, we only ship to the countries mentioned below:
United Arab Emirates