Physically installing up your Stick Up Cam Battery is a simple process. Simply scroll down for a step-by-step guide.
Note that you should set up your Stick Up Cam in the Ring App before physically installing it.
Click here for information on setting up your Stick Up Cam Battery in the Ring app.
Step One: Charge the provided battery
Make sure the provided battery is fully charged by plugging it into a USB port using the provided orange cable or any other micro USB cable you have handy. The battery is fully charged when just the green LED is lit.
- Remove the battery cover on your Stick Up Cam by twisting it counterclockwise to unlock.
- If the battery is already inserted, remove the battery.
- After charging, insert the battery into the bottom of your Stick Up Cam until it locks into place.
Step Two: Choose your location
Your Stick Up Cam will be happy just about anywhere, indoors or out. It can sit on its own stand, or mount to a wall or ceiling.
Choose a spot where it can provide the view that you want.
Step Three: Install Stick Up Cam on a shelf or a table
- Place the rubber pad on the bottom of the base.
- Snap the cover onto the base.
- Place your Stick Up Cam on a table or shelf.
That's it! Your Stick Up Cam is now installed.
Step Four: Install the rubber pad if you're mounting Stick Up Cam on a wall or ceiling
- If you're mounting Stick Up Cam on a wall:
- Push the rubber pad into the top of the base.
- Flip the base toward the rear.
- If you're mounting Stick Up Cam on a ceiling:
- Swivel the base above the camera.
- Push the rubber pad into the bottom of the base.
Step Five: Drive the screws
- Hold the circular part of the base against your wall or ceiling, rubber side down.
- If you're mounting Stick Up Cam on a wall, use the integrated level to ensure it's straight.
- Mount it with the included screws.
Step Six: Attach the battery cover
- Line up the "open lock" symbol on the rear of your Stick Up Cam with the line on the battery cover.
- Push the cover on and twist clockwise to lock into place.
Step Seven: Tighten the screw
- Use the star-shaped end of your Ring screwdriver to tighten the security screw on the bottom of your Stick Up Cam.
That's it! Your Ring Stick Up Cam Battery is installed.