If you would like to add a new payment method to your Ring account, this can be done quickly and easily through the Ring.com website.
Note: You can have multiple payment methods attached to one account, but for many account functions, you will need at least one.
Just follow these instructions to add a new payment method to your account:
- Go to www.ring.com in your browser to enter your payment information.
- Click on the "Log In" button on the upper right-hand side of the site.
- Log in using your Ring.com account credentials.
- If you do not have credentials, click on the "Create a New Account" button and follow the instructions to create your new Ring account.
- On the drop-down menu below your user name, select "Account."
If you haven’t previously added a payment method, you can select “Add New”. If you’ve already utilized a payment method but would like to change or add to your existing payment method, you can select “Edit”.
Here you will be able to select Credit Card as a payment method.
- Add your credit card information to the spaces under "Enter New Payment Method."
- Click "Save Payment"
- Note: While logged in, you can also edit or delete a payment method.
- Important Note: Deleting the credit card attached to Ring Protect will cause the plan to be canceled.