If you ever find it necessary to remove your Ring Alarm Smoke & CO Listener* from your Ring app or do a factory reset on it, this article will walk you through the process.
Removing your Ring Alarm Smoke & CO Listener* from your system
If you ever need to remove the Smoke & CO Listener* from your system, do the following the following:
- Open the side menu in the Ring App.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap Base Station.
- Select your Listener* and tap the gear-shaped icon.
- Tap Remove Device.
- When prompted, open the top case of the device.
- Remove the battery.
- Reinsert the battery to trigger the device removal process.
To factory reset your device, follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the Setup button for about 10 seconds.
- When the LED stops blinking, your Listener* has reset.
* Smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring is not available for commercial properties. See Ring Alarm licenses at: https://www.ring.com/licenses.