One of the key features of Ring Neighbors is the real-time crime and safety alerts you get from your neighborhood. If you would like to distinguish the neighborhood alert notification sounds from other alerts such as Ring motion alerts or doorbell alerts, it's very easy to do. Simply follow these instructions:
- Open your Ring App
- Tap the three-lined icon on the upper-left hand side of your Ring dashboard.
- Tap "Neighbors Settings." This will take you to your Neighbors dashboard.
- Tap the Gear icon on the upper right-hand part of the screen to reach the Settings.
- On your Settings screen tap "Alert Preferences."
- Tap "Alert Tones."
- Tap the sound you would like to assign to your Neighbors alert notifications.
- Note: If you are members of more than one neighborhood, you can assign different sounds to notifications from different neighborhoods.