One of the key features of Ring Neighbors is the real-time crime and safety alerts you get from your neighborhood. If you would like to distinguish the neighborhood alert notification sounds from other alerts such as Ring motion alerts or doorbell alerts, it's very easy to do. Simply follow these instructions:
- Open your Ring App
- Tap the three-lined icon on the upper-left hand side of your Ring dashboard.
- Tap "Neighbors" under "Settings." This will take you to your Neighbors Settings screen.
- On your Neighbors Settings screen tap "Neighbors Alert Tone."
- Tap the sound you would like to assign to your Neighbors alert notifications.
- Note: If you are members of more than one neighborhood, you can assign different sounds to notifications from different neighborhoods.