Your Ring app will allow you to disable audio alerts from a Ring Chime or Chime Pro for a pre-set length of time. This Chime Snooze feature lets you silence your Chime speakers temporarily when needed, without editing the Chime settings for all of your devices. Chime Snooze will cause your alerts to stop, however, if you have a Ring Protect Plan, your device(s) will still continue recording events. You may have a different version of the Chime or Chime Pro shown in the video, but you can follow the instructions below the video to activate Chime Snooze.
Activating Chime Snooze
- Open your Ring app
- Tap the three lines on the top left of the screen
- Tap Devices
- Tap the desired Chime or Chime Pro that you want to adjust
- Tap Chime Snooze tile below the image of the Chime or Chime Pro
- Select a duration to snooze your device (1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 hours)
- Save Settings using the blue button on the bottom of the screen.
To change the Chime Snooze duration simply follow the process above and save the new setting.
To cancel Chime Snooze tap Disable Chime Snooze on the bottom of the screen where you set the snooze duration.