The Motion Scheduling Feature allows you to schedule periods of time when you do not want to receive motion alerts. If, for example, you know that the trash is picked up every Tuesday between 7:30 and 7:45 AM, you may want to shut down motion alerts during that time.
To Create a Motion Schedule:
- Select the device you would like to apply the motion schedule to.
- Select "Motion Settings."
- Select "Motion Scheduling."
- Select "Add a New Rule."
- Select the days of the week you would like the rule to apply to.
- Set the start and end times.
- Name the rule.
- Select "Save."
To Toggle a Motion Schedule Rule On or Off
Once you have created Motion Schedule Rules, you can toggle them on and off from the Rules List by tapping on the toggle control.
To Edit a Motion Schedule Rule
You can edit each Rule by selecting the Rule which will take you to the same screen used to create the rule. From there you can modify the rule with the new settings and save.
Delete a Motion Schedule Rule
You can delete a rule by swiping left on the rule in the list and selecting Delete.