- Turn off the cellular data on your mobile device and make sure you are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Open up a Web browser and go to www.bandwidthplace.com
- Take your mobile device to the same room as your router.
- Press the Start button and measure your internet speed near your router.
- Take your mobile device to the place where you're installing your Ring device.
- Press the Start button and measure your internet speed again.
Still having trouble?
If you've verified that your Internet is working fine, and setting up your Ring product still fails, click here for information on other possible causes of in-app setup issues.