Your Ring Video Doorbell Pro is designed to ring your existing doorbell chime, but this feature can be disabled.
Follow the steps below to disable this feature.
Note: These settings do not affect your Ring Chime.
- Open the Ring app.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap on your Ring Pro.
- Tap Device Settings.
- Select Doorbell Kit Settings.
- Tap the toggle to disable or enable your in-home doorbell chime.
- If the toggle is green, the feature is enabled.
- If the toggle is white, the feature is disabled
- Tap Done in the upper right to save your changes.