Accessing the Live View on your Ring Stick Up Cam is easy.
This article will give you step-by-step instructions that will show you how to watch a live video stream.
Turning Live View On and Off
- Go to your Ring app and tap on the three lines on the top left of the Dashboard screen.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap the Stick Up Cam.
- Tap the blue Live View bar.
If you do not have a Live View Bar
- Tap Device Settings below the image of the Stick Up Cam.
- Tap Video Settings.
- Enable Live View by switching the toggle and set it to the blue, On position
- Use the small arrow at the top left to go back to the previous screen.