Accessing the Live View on your Ring Stick Up Cam is very easy. This article will give you step-by-step instructions that will allow you to watch a live video stream of activity on your property any time you choose.
Turning Live View on and off.
- Tap your Stick Up Cam on your Device selection screen under your Location.
- Tap Live View Settings.
- To enable Live View, tap the "Enable Live View" toggle and set it to the blue "On" position
- Press "Done" at the top right of the settings screen.
Note: You may see a prompt that says "Live View will be enabled after your Stick Up Cam's next motion event." This means that you will need to trigger an event on your Stick Up Cam. To do this, move around in front of the camera until the app tells you it has detected motion. This will permanently enable Live View.
Accessing the Live View
Tap the Live View button to watch a live video stream of activity on your property.
Note: There may be a slight delay based on your battery settings.
- To enable two-way audio between your phone and Stick Up Cam, press "Talk."
- To end your viewing session, press "End."