How to Access Live View for Ring Stick Up Cam
Ring Stick Up Cam now features Live View, which allows you to watch a live video stream of activity on your property any time you choose.
Live View should already be enabled on your Stick Up Cam, but follow the directions below to learn how to turn the feature on and off.
Turning Live View On and Off
1. In the picture below, the Live View feature is turned off. Tap the gear icon to access Device Settings. From there, you'll be able to access Live View Settings.
2. Select the Live View option.
3. To enable Live View, tap the toggle and set it to the blue "On" position, then press "Done" at the top right of the settings screen.
For more information about the different options on this screen, click here.
4. Note that the prompt says "Live View will be enabled after your Stick Up Cam's next motion event."
Tap "Ok," then enable Live View by triggering a motion event on your Stick Up Cam.
If you do not trigger a motion event, you'll see a spinning blue wait symbol, and you will not be able to access Live View.
5. Tap the Live View button to watch a live video stream of activity on your property. Note that there may be a slight delay based on your battery settings.
6. To enable two-way audio between your phone and Stick Up Cam, press "Talk."
7. To end your viewing session, press "End."