Using Live View
Live View for Ring Video Doorbell, Video Doorbell Pro and Stick Up Cam lets you access a live video feed from your camera at any time.
Live View for Stick Up Cam must be set up before use. If you have not yet set up Live View for Stick Up Cam, please visit the setup guide.
Accessing Live View
1. On the "My Devices" screen, select the device from which you want to access Live View.
2. Tap the "Live View" button to watch a live video stream from your device. (Note: There may be a slight delay, depending on your battery settings.)
3. To enable two-way audio between your phone and the device, press "Talk."
4. To end your viewing session, press "End."
Follow the steps below if Live View cannot connect:
1. Try connecting again.
2. If Live View will still not initialize, press the button on the front of your doorbell or move around in front of your Stick Up Cam to trigger an alert. Make sure that you are still receiving notifications from your device. If not, please visit the troubleshooting section to solve general connection problems.