Deleting recent activity from your Ring app is a very simple process:
- On the Ring app dashboard page under your Location, swipe the event you wish to delete to the left.
- Press the red trash can icon to delete an event and the recorded video.
If you wish to delete multiple events at once:
- Swipe the event list to the right. This exposes selection buttons for each event.
- Tap the selection buttons for the events you wish to delete.
- Tap the "Delete" button.
- Confirm your selection in the pop-up.
Note: Deletion is permanent Once an event has been deleted, it cannot be recovered.