The Ring app is compatible with smart lock systems from Kevo, LockState, Kisi, or Lockitron. When you receive a call from your Ring doorbell, you will have the option to launch the smart lock app from the Ring app and remotely unlock the door for your guest.
- Ensure your Android or iOS device has both the Ring App and the Lockstate, Kisi, or Lockitron app installed.
- Note: All devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- When you have an active call from your Ring Doorbell, tap the menu button in the lower right corner (the icon shows 3 horizontal lines).
- Tap the icon for your smart lock system. You will be taken to that app so you can unlock the door for your guest.
- Return to the Ring App once you have finished unlocking the door.
- Note: For iPhone and iPad, tap the red button at the top of the screen to return to the Ring App.
- Note: For Android, bring down the status bar by dragging down from the top of the screen, then tap the Ongoing Call notification.