One of the benefits of being subscribed to the Ring Protect Plus Plan is that you get a 10% discount on future purchases of selected Ring products at Ring.com.
Ring also offers discounts to active duty, veterans and dependents of military personnel, first responders, teachers, and medical worker discounts.
This article provides details on discounts and discount policies.
Ring Protect Plus Plan 10% discounts cannot be combined with other offers/discounts or sale prices and are only available at Ring.com. In addition, the 10% discount only applies to paid Ring Protect Plan Plus subscriptions.
Here are some additional policies about using discounts:
- You must have a paid Ring Protect Plus Plan at the time of purchase.
- Free trials are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
- Ring Protect Plus Plan 10% discounts cannot be combined with other offers (e.g. Cyber Monday, Black Friday, military, teacher, first responder and Amazon Prime Day promotions).
- Discounts are non-transferable.
- Discounts do not apply to Ring Assist +, third-party devices sold on Ring.com, or non-Ring products.
- You must be logged into your Ring.com account during checkout to use the discount.
- You can log into Ring.com via computer, laptop or mobile device using the same log in information that you use to log into the Ring app.
- You cannot subscribe to the plan and use the 10% discount in the same transaction.
- Discounts apply upon the next login session from purchase.
- To use the discount immediately, log out of your account and log back in.