Question: I have multiple discount vouchers/promotional codes/other marketing offers. Can I combine them with each other?
Answer: No. Ring often has a variety of marketing and promotional offers available at any one time and no marketing or promotional offer may be combined with any other offer
Question: I have a 10% discount as a result of my purchase of the Ring Protect Plan Protect Plan. Can that be combined with other vouchers/promotional codes/other marketing offers?
Answer: No. The Ring Protect Plan 10% discount cannot be combined with any limited time offer or sale. Bundles are eligible for the discount. If you would like to take advantage of another offer, you may enter the code at checkout and it will replace your subscriber discount with the new offer for that order. The next time you place an order, the Protect discount will be automatically applied again
Question: What is the Ring Protect Plan's 10% discount?
Answer: One of the benefits of purchasing a Ring Protect Plan Protect Plan is a 10% discount on future purchases of specified Ring products.
Question: Are there any other restrictions on using the Ring Protect Plan's 10% discount
- Applies to Neighbors with Protect Plus at the time of purchase.
- Applies to all Ring-manufactured devices (primary, secondary, and bundles.)
- Discount does not apply retroactively.
- Discount may not be combined with other offers (e.g. - Cyber Monday / Black Friday and Prime Day promos).
- Discount is non-transferable.
- Does not apply to Ring Assist +, third-party devices sold on Ring.com, or non-Ring products.
- You cannot subscribe to the plan and use the 10% discount in the same transaction.
- Discount applies upon the next login session from purchase. To use the discount immediately, log out of your account and log back in.
- You must be logged in to use the discount on Ring.com during checkout.
- The discount will not be applied when you are on the free trial unless you subscribe to Ring Protect Plus during the trial.