Installing your Ring Video Doorbell is a simple process. This article will give you a step-by-step guide.
Note that you should setup your Ring Doorbell in your Ring App before mounting it to your door. Click here for information on setting up your Ring Doorbell.
To properly line up the mounting bracket:
- Click the level tool (included in the box) into the mounting bracket.
- Place the mounting bracket next to your door at about chest height.
- Level the mounting bracket using the level tool.
- Mark the positions of the for mounting holes with a pencil.
Mounting bracket in inches:
Mounting bracket in millimeters:
- If you are mounting the bracket on brick, concrete, or stucco put the included plastic anchors into the holes. You may need to use a hammer to get the anchors in.
- If you are mounting the bracket on wood or vinyl, just use the included screws.
Don't be afraid to use a little force.
There is a tool included in your box that can be used to tighten the security screws.