Ring has implemented a feature in your Video Recordings called "Motion Stop". This feature automatically stops the recording after a Ring device starts detecting motion. The devices stop after 20 seconds for battery-operated devices even if physically installed as hardwired, and 60 seconds for hardwired devices without a battery option. This saves on battery life and data charges.
How to Fix
Articles in this section
- Poor Quality Video Image and Adaptive Video Play
- AdGuard Causing the Ring App to Log Out
- Fixing Your Devices Falling Offline Repeatedly by Adjusting Your Router
- Fixing Poor Audio/Video Quality by Adjusting Your Router
- Fixing Black Video Errors by Adjusting Your Router
- Fixing Device Setup Errors by Adjusting Your Router
- Test Your Wifi Connections
- How Do I Change my Password in the Ring App?
- Ring App is Having Trouble Connecting to the Ring Device and Showing Video
- Ring App is Having Trouble Showing Video and Not Connecting to Your Ring Device