1. Mounting Your Floodlight Cam
- Unhook your Floodlight Cam.
- Line up the mounting posts with the mounting holes
- Press the posts through the base of your Floodlight Cam.
2. Secure the Cap Nuts
- Make sure your Floodlight Cam sits firmly against the mounting bracket
- Attach the cap nuts to the ends of the screws by turning them until they’re secure.
3. Adjust the Lights and Camera Position
- Adjust the knobs and lock collars to place the lights and camera at your desired angle.
- Once you’ve found the perfect angle, tighten the adjustment collar and the adjustment knobs.
4. Turn Power Back On
- Turn the power back on at the breaker.
Security tip: If you have a light switch that operates your Floodlight Cam, you’ll need to keep it in the “on” position. Place the included sticker over your light switch to remind others not to turn it off.
After power has been restored, the lights on Ring Floodlight Cam should briefly turn on, while the bottom light will begin flashing.
5. Begin Setup Mode
- The Floodlight Cam will begin speaking to start setup mode. Complete setup in the Ring app.