Question: I have the wrong address entered in my Ring App. How do I change it?
Answer: It's a simple process to change your address in the Ring App. This article has step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
- Open your Ring App on your mobile device.
- Select your Ring product on the home-screen of the Ring app.
- Select the gear-shaped icon in the top right corner. This will open the Device Settings screen.
- On the Device Settings screen, select Change Location. This will open the Change Location screen.
- On the Change Location screen, select Enter an Address.
- Enter the address where you've set up your Ring products. This will open up a Google Maps screen showing the location you've entered.
- Confirm your location by tapping the blue button that reads "Save Location" and you've successfully changed your address!