Question: I'm experiencing insufficient power issues with my Ring Video Doorbell Pro. Can you tell me how to fix them?
Answer: This article will list out the most common insufficient power symptoms that people face with their Ring Video Doorbell Pro along with links to solutions.
Insufficient Power Symptoms:
- Regularly losing connection to your Wi-Fi network
- Regularly shutting off (the white light on the front will turn off)
- Freezing up during a live event
- Not ringing your existing internal doorbell correctly
- Night vision doesn't work
- Ring Pro works fine for a couple of events and then stops working
Your Ring Pro requires a power source that supplies a minimum of 16 volts AC. To check the voltage of your Ring Pro, open the Ring app, select your Ring Pro, and tap Device Health. For Ring Pro to function correctly, the voltage needs to be at least 3,900mV.