The Chime and Chime Pro are plug-in devices that provide audible alerts whenever motion is detected or a doorbell’s button is pressed. This article will detail how to link a Ring device to a Chime device.
To link your Ring device to a Chime or Chime Pro, follow these instructions:
- Plug your Chime device in and set it up in the Ring app.
- Once the device has been set up, follow these steps to link it to your Ring:
- Tap the three-lined icon in the top left to open the menu.
- Select Devices.
- Choose your Chime or Chime Pro.
- Select Audio Settings.
- Select Chime Alerts.
- Tapping the bell icon will make the Chime sound when the Doorbell is pressed
- Tapping the person icon will cause the Chime to alert you whenever motion is detected
How do I change my Chime ringtones?
How do I connect a Ring device to my Chime Pro’s extended wifi network?
My Chime still isn’t ringing, what do I do?
The Chime may have fallen offline.
If it’s online, try unplugging the Chime to reboot it. If that doesn’t work, contact Customer Support for further assistance.